Thursday 2 April 2009

A thought... If you will

When i am gone from this world, I would like you to remember me as a liberator of the unhappy, trying to see good in everyone and trying to brighten up everyones life, I would like you not to cry but to smile and laugh in the memories we have and the joys we have shared, I ask that on the Anniversary of me leaving this world not to feel sad because I am no longer there but to be happy for the time that I was, seek happiness and may you live a prosperous life and enjoy what you have as we never know when our time is up in this life, the greatest joy in life is living, so live your life as if the greatest feeling were joy.

22 years is the length of time I have been here and I have enjoyed every moment, to the world I may be one person, but to one person I may be the world.

When you look at this post I hope that it will make you remember someone close to you and you will basque in the comfort of knowing that one day you will be with them again for death is but the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment